Avocado seed tea benefits have several parts of bodies. The tea is packed with anti-inflammatory properties. It helps reduce pain and swelling that could be due to underlying inflammation. Avocado tea could do wonders to keep your blood pressure in check. Much like the fruit, the seed is a very good source of potassium. A hot cup of this tea after a meal can help in boosting your digestion as the pit is high in soluble fiber. It can also help in curing stomach aches and reducing inflammation. This tea helps maintain blood pressure and in reducing cholesterol levels. Here we are going to discuss more details of this topic.
Avocado Seed Tea Benefits
- Avocado tea contains anti-inflammatory properties to fight various inflammations, helps reduce pain and diseases in the body.
- Avocado tea contains a good source of potassium to regulate your blood pressure.
- It also aids digestion.
- The avocado seeds are also effective in lowering bad cholesterol levels.
- Avocados contain omega-3 fatty acids that are heart-friendly.
- It releases body tension to aid sleep
- It boosts the body’s immune system.
- Being a rich source of vitamin C, avocado seeds also help exfoliate your skin naturally and induce a natural glow.
- It has fewer calories which also keeps your waistline in check.
- The avocado seed is an antioxidant that can help prevent type 2 diabetes and also make your skin glow.
Medium Size Avocado Seed Nutrition
- 95 calories.
- 25 g carbohydrate.
- 17 g starch.
- 6 g fiber.
- 2 g sugar.
- 1.5 g protein.
- 0.5 g fat.
- 240 mg vitamin C (400% DV)
- 163 mg potassium (5% DV)
- 16 mg magnesium (4% DV)
- 7 mg calcium (0.7% DV)
How to Make Avocado Seed Tea?
- Get your Avocado seeds.
- Grate it with a kitchen grater.
- Dry in the sun or microwave till dry.
- Take 1tbsp of dried avocado powder and boil in a cup of water for 5mins.
- Sieve into a cup, and add 1tsp of honey to sweeten (optional).