Celery is a popular ingredient in salads, mainly used for garnishing. It has a unique taste and aroma that makes the eating experience truly inspiring. This marshland apiece family plant is nutritious and healthy when eaten in its raw form. The celery juice form also provides some exciting benefits for the hair.
Benefits of celery juice for hair
Rich in nutrients
Celery juice contains vitamin A and water, both essential for healthy hair and a hydrated scalp. It helps in the growth of fine hair and provides excellent hair texture.
Celery juice strengthens the hair roots with its vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients. It contains many important phenolic and antioxidant compounds that are good for hair and overall health.
Helps to get strong, healthy hair
Celery juice contains plenty of water and vitamin A. Both are great for our hair, it keeps our scalp hydrated and cures dandruff and also nourishes the roots and strands. Individually, it helps to improve hair growth and the structure of our hair.
Boosts the immune system
The body’s immune system must be strong enough to withstand any attack outside of infection. Celery juice contains adequate amounts of nutrients, especially vitamin C in the face of any infection that involves a scalp infection.
Controls inflammation of the scalp
Applying celery juice directly to the scalp and taking it daily as a supplement helps to relieve any inflammation or skin problems.
Some studies have shown that celery juice also has therapeutic properties for controlling dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis. One must consume celery juice to enjoy its benefits. Eating celery juice every day will promote natural and effortlessly healthy and long hair.
Celery juice nutrition per glass
- Vitamin A: 10% DV
- Vitamin C: 6% DV
- Vitamin K: 40% DV
- Vitamin B1, B2B3, B5, and B6: 3-4% DV
- Folate: 10% DV
- Calcium: 4% DV
- Manganese: 6% DV
- Potassium: 8% DV
- Fiber: 7% DV (Daily Values)
Enjoy the benefits of celery juice for hair
- Make a mixture of a few celery stalks after cutting its base and upper parts and its leaves in half a glass of water. Ready for your healthy drink. Add a few drops of lemon to make it flavorful. Store in the fridge in a container for future use.
- Add celery juice to your soup and other beverages made with fruits and vegetables.
- Use a blender to make celery juice. Cut the stems into small pieces and place them in a high-speed blender jar with one/fourth cup of water. Mix until smooth inconsistency. If you are too thick, add a little water.
- Apply thick celery juice on your scalp to the hair roots Apply to Wash it off after 15 minutes. Its regular use will appear on your radiant healthy hair. It helps to get strong and healthy hair as you wish.
- Make celery juice by mixing 1 bunch of celery, 1 inch long ginger, one part of the cucumber, and 1 large green apple with lemon. Take all of these in a blender and make a smooth drink. It will be a healthy drink not only for your hair but for your whole system.
Celery juice has all the properties to make your hair look amazingly healthy. It stimulates your hair growth by keeping your scalp hydrated and your hair roots healthy.
How To Make Celery Juice
If you want to make celery juice at home, here’s a simple recipe that uses a blender instead of a juicer.
- Wash 3–4 celery stalks under running water, removing any leaves to decrease bitterness.
- Cut the stalks into small pieces.
- Add celery to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Place a strainer over a wide glass and pour the mixture into the strainer, pressing down to squeeze out as much liquid as possible. The juice will collect in the glass.
To improve the flavor and nutrient content, you can experiment with adding lemon juice, ginger, or green apple.
You can also purchase celery juice from juice shops or grocery stores. However, be sure to read the ingredient label to ensure that there’s no added sugar.
Does celery juice make your hair grow?
Celery juice comprises a high amount of water and vitamin A. That apart, it also helps in hair growth and improving the texture of our hair.
Can celery reverse GREY hair?
The vitamin A found in celery can also help to maintain healthy hair, from root to end. Some studies have even linked celery with preventing premature graying and stimulating hair growth. If you're concerned about losing your hair or going gray too early, it's definitely worth giving celery juice a try.