Lemon and mint water benefits have a lot. Because lemon and mint combine water can stimulate your lymphatic system’s ability to remove toxins that build up in your lymph glands, bladder, and colon. Mint is also amazing for the skin as it has powerful antibacterial properties and is packed with antioxidants to protect your body and skin. Here we are going to discuss the benefits of lemon and mint water.
Lemon and Mint Water Benefits
One of the major benefits of drinking lemon water is that it aids in weight loss and gives your body natural electrolytes. Infuse your water with a few sprigs of mint as well to give it a cool fresh taste with some additional sweetness. I can pretty much guarantee you’ll get rid of any headache too.
- Aids in weight loss and gives your body natural electrolytes.
- A great source of Vitamin C and antioxidants which help to maintain your body’s energy.
- Gives your skin a great glow by rejuvenating it from within.
- Lemon helps stimulate and regulate the digestive tract (helps with constipation, heartburn & gas) and allows it to flow more freely.
- Help you digest more effectively; improving the flow from the liver, to the gallbladder, to the small intestine.
- It helps to relax cramped up stomach muscles.
- It also adds a refreshing flavor to your drink.
Lemon Mint Water Side Effects
Drinking lemon and mint water regularly can cause enamel erosion or tooth decay because of the acid in the citrus fruit. Too much lemon and mint water can also lead to heartburn, nausea, vomiting, and other gastroesophageal reflux symptoms. But there is no right proven evidence of these side effects.