Pomegranate seeds benefits for female better health. Pomegranate contains a natural agent that can inhibit the enzyme in women’s bodies that convert estrone into estradiol and could play a role in the origin of hormone-dependent cancers. Here we are going to discuss the benefits of pomegranate seeds for females.
Pomegranate Seeds Benefits for Female
Good for blood circulation
Regular consumption of pomegranate not only increases blood circulation but also increases the RBC count in your blood. It gives strength to your body and increases your metabolism. It treats anemia, prevents low blood pressure and fatigue.
Good for your tummy
Apart from plenty of vitamins and minerals, this wonder fruit has ample fibers, which aid in digestion. Pomegranate is recommended during stomach ailments such as diarrhea, gastric, and cholera.
Clears your skin
If you have acne issues then start eating pomegranate daily to get flawless skin. This fruit helps in clarifying your blood, hence keeping pimples at bay. Also, vitamin C keeps your skin youthful for a long time.
Keeps your heart healthy
It is filled with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, which effectively prevent and treat cardiovascular diseases. Pomegranate has a lot of plant compounds, which helps in keeping your heart healthy and strong.
Aids in weight loss
Due to a high content of fiber, this super nutritious fruit has weight loss properties. You can get enough nutrition by just consuming one pomegranate. Apart from boosting your metabolism, this fruit is also a great source of vitamin K and folic acid.
Great for diabetes
It keeps a check on your elevated blood glucose level. This fruit contains less sugar and has ample anti-diabetic properties, thus, can be effective in lowering your sugar level.
A lot of studies suggest that pomegranate contains some anti-cancer properties, which are proven to reduce the spread of cancerous cells. It is also suggested that the use of pomegranate seed oil can effectively prevent breast cancer.
282g Pomegranate Seeds Nutrition
- Calories: 234
- Protein: 4.7 grams
- Fat: 3.3 grams
- Carbohydrates: 52 grams
- Sugar: 38.6 grams
- Fiber: 11.3 grams
- Calcium: 28.2 mg, or 2% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Iron: 0.85 mg, or 5% of the DV
- Magnesium: 33.8 mg, or 8% of the DV
- Phosphorus: 102 mg, or 8% of the DV
- Potassium: 666 mg, or 13% of the DV
- Vitamin C: 28.8 mg, or 32% of the DV
- Folate (vitamin B9): 107 mcg, or 27% of the DV
Easy ways to add pomegranate to your diet
Pomegranate seeds are delicious and versatile, making them easy additions to a variety of dishes.
Here are some ways you can enjoy pomegranate seeds:
- Toss them into a green or fruit salad.
- Sprinkle some seeds onto your yogurt or oatmeal.
- Add them to smoothies or juices.
- Use pomegranate seeds as a tangy garnish on avocado toast.
- Garnish roasted or grilled meat dishes with tasty seeds.
- Add them to sangria, cocktails, or mocktails.
- Eat them fresh from the fruit.