Gynecology and obstetrics are twin subjects that deal with the female reproductive system. While obstetrics deals with pregnancy and its associated procedures and complications, gynecology involves treating women who are not pregnant. Gynecology comprises both medicine as well as surgical fields. Here we listed the best hospital in Mumbai for gynecology.
Best Hospital In Mumbai For Gynecology
|Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute
|Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital
|S.L. Raheja Hospital
|Fortis Hiranandani Hospital
The specialty of these hospitals
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital & Medical Research Institute
- Pre-conception planning center helping couples get knowledge about all aspects of pregnancy and child birthplace.
- Endocrinologists work in coordination with gynecologists for the treatment of PCOD, infertility, diabetes during pregnancy, etc.
- Highly advanced methods are used for the surgical treatment of endometriosis, prolapsed uterus, ovarian cyst etc.
- Safety norms decided by the government and law employed for medical termination of pregnancy.
- Complete care is provided to expecting mothers right from conception till after giving birth.
- Advanced diagnostic methods used to monitor the health of the unborn baby.
- I.V.F. Center provides treatment and counseling to women who require assisted conception.
- Mammamia is a special division dedicated to providing complete ante-natal care, fitness training, diet counseling to expecting mothers.
- Oncologists providing highest quality medical care to patients suffering from cancer of female reproductive organs
- I.V.F center having high success rate in treating women suffering form infertility
- Availability of advanced methods to monitor growth and development of fetus
- Outpatient consultation available for medical management of menstrual problems, breast disorders etc.
- Counseling provided to women who are undergoing a difficult menopause
- Reconstruction surgery facility available for women who have to undergo breast removal as part of cancer treatment
Nanavati Super Specialty Hospital
- Outpatient consultation facility for medical management of disorders like menstrual irregularities, PCOD, breast cysts etc.
- Chemotherapy and radiation therapy administered with complete safety precautions to patients suffering from cancer of female reproductive organs
- Complete ante natal and post natal care provided to women with complicated pregnancy
- Provisions for emergency cesarean delivery in case of difficult labor
- Key hole and other minimal access surgery options utilized for performing gynec procedures like hysterectomy, tubal ligation, ovarian cyst removal, endometriosis repair
- Highly advanced methods used for monitoring fetal health and development
- Safe methods utilized for medical termination of pregnancy and in administering subsequent medical care
S.L. Raheja Hospital
- Outpatient facility available for medical management of menstrual problems, PCOD etc.
- I.V.F center providing counseling to women who are unable to conceive naturally
- Medical management and counseling provided to adolescent girls with menstrual complaints
- Expert obstetricians providing ante-natal as well as post-natal care to women who have a difficult pregnancy and complicated labor
- Endocrinologists providing counseling and treatment to women presenting with hormonal disorders
- Highly equipped pathology lab and diagnostic center allowing accurate and timely detection of several gynecology disorders
- Genetic counseling provided to expecting couples to detect any abnormalities in the growing fetus
- 12 highly advanced operation theaters designed to suit every patient’s need
- Maternal I.C.U. facility provided to women who need constant medical supervision
- Nutrition experts providing proper guidance to women about healthy diet during pregnancy
- Expert gynecologists providing consultation and treatment for disorders like PCOD, endometriosis, fibroadenoma
- Safe treatment options for breast cancer
- Painless delivery options like epidural analgesia, spinal anesthesia etc.
- Cesarean delivery option for women who have a complicated pregnancy
- Treatment options available for menstrual problems of teenage girls
- Outpatient consultation facilities for all problems pertaining to female reproductive system
- Safety and hygiene of international standards observed during child birth
- Advanced surgical techniques used to perform uterus removal, fibroid removal, ovarian cyst removal etc.
- Facility for emergency cesarean surgery available in case of complicated or difficult labor
- Advanced technology like chorionic villus sampling, fetal 2D Echo utilized to monitor growth and development of fetus
- State of art recovery rooms, operation theaters and I.C.U. rooms designed to suit patient requirements
- Highly skilled nurses and technicians providing great comfort and care to expecting and new mothers
- Advanced techniques used to perform female sterilization surgeries like tubectomy, hysterectomy, tubal ligation.
- Highest quality of ante-natal and post-natal care provided to all expecting and new mothers
- Medical management of hormonal disorders in women done by expert gynecologists and endocrinologists
- Fitness and nutritional advise provided to all expecting and new mothers
- Oncology department working hand in hand with gynecologists for treatment of breast cancer
Fortis Hiranandani Hospital
- Well equipped I.V.F. Center helping women who cannot conceive naturally
- Arrangement of lamaze classes to guide expecting mothers through a fitness and diet regimen
- Department of oncology providing medical, surgical as well radiation therapy to patients of cervical, vaginal, uterine, ovarian and breast cancer
- Reconstruction surgery performed for patients who undergo breast removal as part of cancer treatment
- Hormonal therapy arranged for women undergoing a difficult menopause
- Facility of lactation consultation for new mothers to teach them correct techniques of breast feeding
- Advanced techniques used for monitoring growth and development of unborn baby