The heart is one of the most important organs in our bodies. However, a considerable percentage of the global population suffers from heart-related diseases ranging from simple hypertension or high blood pressure to more serious ones such as cardiac arrest and stroke. So here we are providing you the list of the 10 best Heart hospitals in Mumbai so make your decision carefully for your loved ones!
Best Hospital In Mumbai For Heart
|Asian Heart Institute And Research Centre
|Bandra East, Mumbai
|Vileparle West, Mumbai
|Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre
|Marine Lines, Mumbai
|Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital & Research Centre
|Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
|Andheri West, Mumbai
|Mira Road, Mumbai
|Charni Road, Mumbai
|Peddar Road, Mumbai
|Andheri East, Mumbai
|Fortis Hospital Mulund
|Mulund West, Mumbai
The speciality of these hospitals
Asian Heart Institute And Research Centre
- Asian Heart Institute has the highest success rate in the world for bypass and cardiac procedures.
- It is India’s leading heart care facility, offering world-class cardiac care.
- First to have an advanced digital panel, CathLab in Mumbai.
- Cardiac services include Valve Repair and Replacement. It also includes Aneurysm Surgery of the Aorta and Blood vessels,
- They have performed more than 43000 angiographies and 24,000 heart surgeries.
- Nanavati Hospital is a renowned heart hospital in Mumbai, having a well-equipped cardiology unit to undertake surgery such as vascular surgeries, aortic root surgeries, primary cardiac tumors and so on.
- It offers modern cardiac interventions, including Minimal Access Cardiac Bypass Surgery.
- The hospital has one of the best leading cardiologists with more than 11 years of experience.
- With numerous awards they also won The “Best Multispecialty Hospital in Mumbai” award from The Times of India last year in 2022.
- The AlluraXper FD 10 System is a first-of-its-kind technology accessible at the hospital in Mumbai.
Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre
- Bombay Hospital is India’s first non-government hospital to perform open-heart surgery.
- Since its inception, over 60,000 Angiographies and 15,000 Angioplasties have been conducted.
- They have cutting-edge equipment, including ultramodern non-invasive heart testing.
- Such as the most recent Color Doppler, Thallium Stress Test, Holter Monitoring, and so on.
- The hospital trust’s primary mission is to promote medical education and provide assistance to other private charitable hospitals, especially in rural areas.
Sir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital & Research Centre
- Sir H.N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre is a leading multi-specialty hospital that offers tertiary treatment.
- It is Mumbai’s first hospital to offer self-contained rooms (showers, toilets, and rest areas for relatives).
- The CT Scanner available in the hospital is the first in Asia and the fifth in the world and also has India’s first pneumatic tube system.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital is associated with Mumbai’s leading heart hospital, which has performed over 1700 cardiac angioplasties and over 2600 cardiac procedures.
- The hospital has a Full-Time Specialist System in place to ensure that various specialists have easy access to and utilization of resources.
- The hospital offers minimally invasive valve replacement procedures such as key-hole surgery, beating heart coronary artery bypass grafting, and awake cardiac surgery.
- New Age Wockhardt Hospital is a renowned multi-specialty hospital that offers comprehensive tertiary treatment in a variety of specialties.
- It is India’s first hospital to have wireless ECG management systems, a paperless ICU, and GPS-enabled ambulances.
- The hospital is the first of its kind to have an ICCA system, which allows clinicians to retrieve patient data at any time and from any location.
- Awarded for Best Green Hospital at CMO Asia-National Awards for Excellence in Healthcare 2016.
- Saifee Hospital aims to provide patients with world-class amenities.
- This multi-specialty hospital’s specialties vary from simple day-care operations to acute care emergency medicine and complicated heart surgeries.
- It offers non-invasive diagnostic services including 2D Echo with Color Doppler and others.
- A hospital that is ISO-certified and NABL-accredited, with qualified doctors.
- Jaslok Hospital is one of the country’s oldest tertiary care, multi-specialty hospitals.
- It was the first to employ an Impella left ventricular assist device. They also conducted electrophysiology research (EPS).
- It offers services spanning from preventive to diagnostic cardiology, and interventional cardiology for children and adults.
- The hospital was placed second in Mumbai and the West Zone, as well as sixth in India, in the Times’ recent health study on Best Specialty Hospitals in India.
- SevenHills Hospital is a leading multi-super specialty tertiary care hospital which is accredited by NABH, NABL, and JCI.
- The hospital holds the Limca Book Records for performing the most angioplasties and angiographies in a single day.
- The hospital has maintained par excellence in clinical care quality and safety standards, and it is committed to offering the best medical services available.
- According to The Week Magazine, it is the seventh-best hospital in Mumbai.
Fortis Hospital Mulund
- Fortis Hospital is the top heart hospital in Mumbai. It is a leading healthcare company with over 80 departments.
- The Cardiology team has extensive experience in providing diagnostic and therapeutic cardiac services.
- Expertise with cardiac procedures such as angioplasty, heart catheterization, pacemaker placement, and so on.
- The hospital launched the country’s first electronic intensive care unit.
Why choose hospitals in Mumbai for heart treatments?
Mumbai, like the rest of India, is seeing an increase in the prevalence of cardiac disease. Heart disease is highly prevalent due to rapid urbanization, changing lifestyles, and an increasing occurrence of risk factors like hypertension, obesity, and diabetes.
There are proficient and competent surgeons who provide the following heart disease treatments with the most satisfactory results: Cardiac MRI, Heart transplants, Congenital heart disease, Coronary Artery Disease, Cardiac Catheterization, Balloon Mitral valvuloplasty, Angioplasty, and stenting, etc.