Mumbai is home to top-tier hospitals with cutting-edge technology and renowned specialists. Which offers specialized treatments across various disciplines.
These esteemed healthcare establishments place a high priority on the health of their patients. They have state-of-the-art facilities and meet all international requirements for treatment and quality. with JCI and NABH accreditations. Below, we have listed the 10 best hospitals in Mumbai.
List Of 10 Best Hospitals in Mumbai
|Vile Parle West, Mumbai
|S L Raheja Hospital
|Mahim West, Mumbai
|Fortis Hospital Mulund
|Bhandup West, Mumbai
|Lilavati Hospital And Research Centre
|Bandra West, Mumbai
|Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre
|Vitthaldas Thackersey Marg, Mumbai
|Breach Candy Hospital
|Cumballa Hill, Mumbai
|Mahim West, Mumbai
|Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
|Andheri East, Mumbai
The specialty of these hospitals
- Nanavati Hospital is one of the best heart hospitals in Western India.
- Government of Maharastra Felicitates, Director – Critical Care Service, Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital in Mumbai.
- It was awarded Best Hospital in Patient Care in the CIMS Cardiology Speciality Awards 2020.
S L Raheja Hospital
- S L Raheja Hospital is the 1st Indian hospital to introduce IORT therapy for cancer patients.
- The most effective ICU and casualty care services adhering to international standards.
- One of few hospitals in Mumbai that has specialized hyperbariatric oxygen therapy for the treatment of diabetic patients.
- Jaslok Hospital is the Best Hospital for IVF treatment in India by ET Health Awards.
- Ranked 1 in Western India in the Department of Orthopedics by Times Health Survey.
- Western India’s first BiVAD-facilitated heart transplant was conducted here.
Fortis Hospital Mulund
- Fortis Hospital Mulund is the 1st hospital in India to launch Electronic ICU.
- The first in western India to have completed 100+ successive heart transplants in just 4 years.
- The only hospital in Mumbai to have a multi-organ transplant and has treated the youngest patient for angioplasty.
- Saifee Hospital has a highly advanced Robotic Surgical System.
- 1st LASIK suite (for advanced laser eye surgery) in India.
- This is one of the top 10 hospitals in Mumbai with Blood banks available.
Lilavati Hospital And Research Centre
- Lilavati Hospital has an accredited Blood Bank.
- Best Single Speciality Hospital – Cardiology of the Year 2018 by Prime Time Global Healthcare Excellence Awards 2018.
- THE WEEK – HANSA RESEARCH BEST HOSPITALS SURVEY 2020 and ranked us amongst the “Top 20 Best Hospitals in India”.
Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre
- Bombay Hospital & Medical Research Centre has been awarded The International Diamond Prize for Excellence in Quality by ESQR.
- Equipped country’s latest Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting Complex.
- Awarded as the Best Multi Speciality Tertiary Care Hospital in Mumbai in Leadership & Service Excellence Awards.
Breach Candy Hospital
- Breach Candy Hospital is one of the first hospitals to get a license for component therapy.
- National recognition as a leader in interventional cardiology.
- Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan has undergone knee surgery at the hospital.
- Hinduja Hospital is the first private hospital in Mumbai to perform a cadaver kidney transplant & peripheral blood stem cell transplant.
- 1st hospital in India to perform Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery.
- Accredited with NABH, HACCP, CAP, and ISO 27001: 2005.
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- Kokilaben Hospital Mumbai is the only hospital in Mumbai with a Full-Time Specialist System (FTSS).
- 1st in India to have a 3-room Intra-operative MRI Suite (IMRIS).
- Best Multispeciality Hospital – National”, “Best Hospital – Oncology & Diabetology” – West by ET Healthworld Hospital Awards.
Why choose hospitals in Mumbai?
- Mumbai is home to some of the best hospitals in India. Many of these hospitals are accredited by international organizations, such as the Joint Commission International (JCI), which ensures that they meet the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Mumbai has a large pool of highly skilled doctors and nurses. Many of these doctors and nurses have been trained in the United States, the United Kingdom, and other developed countries.
- Mumbai has access to the latest medical technology. Many of the hospitals in Mumbai are equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment, such as robotic surgery systems and PET/CT scanners.
- Mumbai is a relatively affordable place to get medical treatment. The cost of medical treatment in Mumbai is much lower than in the United States and other developed countries.
- Mumbai is a cosmopolitan city with a wide range of amenities. This makes it a comfortable place for patients to stay while they are receiving treatment.
In addition to these reasons, Mumbai is also a great place to get medical treatment because it is a well-connected city with good transportation links. This makes it easy for patients to travel to and from the hospital, and to get around the city for their appointments and other needs.
1. Which are some of the best hospitals in Mumbai?
Top hospitals in Mumbai include Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Lilavati Hospital, Tata Memorial Hospital, Bombay Hospital, and Hinduja Hospital.
2. What medical specialties do these hospitals excel in?
These hospitals excel in a wide range of specialties, including oncology, cardiology, neurology, orthopedics, and advanced surgical procedures.
3. Are these hospitals accessible to international patients?
Yes, many of these hospitals have dedicated international patient services to assist with travel, accommodation, and language needs.
4. Are the best hospitals in Mumbai known for their medical expertise?
Absolutely, these hospitals boast renowned medical experts, advanced technologies, and world-class medical services.
5. Do the best hospitals in Mumbai offer state-of-the-art facilities?
Yes, these hospitals are equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment, cutting-edge technology, and modern infrastructure.