Is almond milk good for weight loss? It is a very common question for weight loss people to overcome their body weight. Unsweetened almond milk contains 80% fewer calories than regular dairy milk. This can be an effective weight-loss strategy to be used as a substitute for cow’s milk.
Is Almond Milk Good For Weight Loss?
It is very easy to add to your weight loss
Almond milk can be used in any way that regular milk can be used.
Below are some ideas on how to incorporate them into your weight loss:
- Like a nutritious, refreshing drink
- In cereal, muesli, or oats in the morning
- In your tea, coffee, or hot chocolate
- In smoothies
- In cooking and baking, such as cooking muffins and pancakes
- For soups, sauces, or clothing
- In your homemade ice cream
- In homemade almond yogurt
- To make 1 cup (240 ml) of almond milk at home, mix half a cup of sun-dried almonds with 1 cup (240 ml) of water.
- Then use a bag of nuts to filter the solid from the compound.
You can make it bigger or smaller by adjusting the amount of water. Milk can be stored for up to two days in the refrigerator.
How to do it
Almond milk is widely available in supermarkets. However, it is also easy to do at home. All you need is a blender, water, and a cup of almonds. Blenders and almonds are available for purchase online. First, remove the skin. You can do this by soaking the almonds in water for 8-12 hours or overnight. Immersion softens the skin, allowing you to easily clean it when you wash almonds. Next, place the almonds in a blender with 4 cups of water and mix until smooth. Finally, remove the solid by pressing the mixture with a cheesecloth or nut milk bag.
Is almond milk good for losing belly fat?
Almond milk is rich in calcium, potassium, vitamin E, and vitamin D among others. All these nutrients are helpful in weight loss as they keep the metabolism fast, aid digestion, and keep problems like bloating away.
Can almond milk make you gain weight?
Although almonds are 50% fat and high in calories, commercial almond milk is a low-calorie beverage. This means that you can drink a lot of it without it causing weight gain.